Electronics technician for industrial engineering (m/f/d) in Celle
We are looking for an electronics technician (f/m/d) to strengthen our team in the field of operating technology.
Your future area of responsibility:
- EL maintenance and repairs of the entire machine park through cost-effective maintenance and introduction of new technologies
- Software development of machine controls with subsequent assembly
- Technical support of the branch operations
- Creation of deployment plans for preventive maintenance
- Fault analysis and resulting suggestions for improvement
- Checking the work carried out and the completed work orders with the help of SharePoint
- Ordering e-spare parts, tools, equipment, etc. and responsibility for their cost-effective storage
Our expectations of you:
- Successfully completed training as an electronics technician (m/f/d) for industrial engineering or comparable qualification
- Professional experience in a comparable function, especially in the technical support of electrical operating, production and building services systems is an advantage
- Knowledge of control technology, PLC controls S7
- Experience in dealing with circuit diagrams
- Knowledge of control technology and frequency converters
- Basic knowledge of pneumatics and hydraulics
- High degree of independence and sense of responsibility
- Willingness for assembly work in the branch plants
We pay attention to you:
- Your well-being: pleasant working atmosphere, company events, team events, coffee specialties, fruit, water, tea, corporate benefits.
- Your work-life balance: JobRad, discounts at CleverFit Celle, childcare during the holidays
- Your mind: Further education and training opportunities, varied activities
Send your short application and application documents, such as CV and references, directly to email@example.com. We will review the documents and get back to you as soon as possible.