The Achilles Group is the market leader in print finishing and film coating for the graphic arts industry in the DACH region. We are also a leading manufacturer of individual presentation products for a wide range of industrial customers. In our everyday work, the focus is on customer benefits, flexibility, adherence to deadlines, quality and a long-term partnership.
The Achilles Group was founded in 1946 in Celle by Werner Achilles and is now run as an independent family business in the 3rd generation by Fabian Roessing, the grandson of the company founder. The company group today has over 300 employees and operates 6 production sites in Germany, 2 production sites in the Czech Republic and a sales company in both Austria and Switzerland.
Our objective is to operate in harmony with nature and to ensure the future viability of the company. We use resources effectively and make optimal use of our manpower. We are committed to continuously improving our services and internal processes.
We seek to achieve these goals by applying our core values. We are flexible in responding to the demands placed on us. At the same time, we constantly question our products and services ourselves and continue to develop innovative new products. We achieve our goals together. We derive our strength from the constructive and respectful cooperation between shareholders, advisory board, management and all employees.
We endeavour to establish a long-term relationship with our business partners based on fairness, trust and reliability.
- The finishing and coating of printed products by means of film lamination and coating in order to protect the printed product, make it durable, fulfil functional requirements and optimally place it at the point of sale by means of visual and tactile effects.
- The development and production of customised presentation solutions from very small print runs to large scale runs
- The ability to meet the customer's requirements in the best interests of the customer using the company's own wide range of machinery or through the partner network.
- The high degree of technical competence, profound knowledge of the market, a high level of loyalty to the company and an extraordinarily high level of commitment on the part of our employees.
- The nurturing of long-term customer and supplier relationships based on partnership.
The key to success is everyone working together: new starters and long-term employees are equally fostered and challenged. Achilles employees are offered a future-oriented workplace, performance-related pay and additionally promotes the health of employees through a company health management system. New and existing employees are the key to success and are always supported. Achilles expects its employees to be determined and committed and in return offers them an exceptionally good working environment. The company has been awarded the IHK (Chamber of Industry and Commerce) seal for "excellent training quality".