A look back to the future: Werner Achilles GmbH und Co. KG was founded in Celle, Lower Saxony, in 1946 as a "gloss foil laminating facility". A name that becomes a mission. It was indeed the beginning of an illustrious history. As a family business, we are now one of the leading paper finishers and manufacturers of high-quality presentation products. A development that we celebrated with equal pride and panache on 01 August 2021 on the occasion of our 75th company anniversary.
Our challenge is our motto: Consistently and continuously, we orient ourselves to the current needs of the market.
- 220 employees
- 6 locations in Germany
- 3 branches abroad
- Creating spectacular effects with innovative products
- Customers from printing houses, publishers, agencies and industrial companies
- Highest level of innovation in the development of new products
- Turnover of around 55 million Euro in the past business year
- First company to be awarded the IHK seal for "excellent training quality"
Three pillars of success - A triplicate success under one roof.
Achilles finishes - Achilles presents - Achilles films. We excel with...
- ... the development of products that set standards
- ...creativity flexibility, quality and customer centricity
Our broad geographical distribution means that we are always close at hand. This means direct contact to customers and partners and short delivery routes.
Locations in Germany
Achilles also has three locations in Switzerland, Austria and the Czech Republic.
- Laminations with gloss, matt or special films
- Coating using screen printing or flexographic printing processes
- Composite laminations
- High-quality finishing of packaging
Choose from countless variations in surfaces, colours and shapes
- Partial or all-over
- Used alone or in combination with different types of finishes
Whatever you decide: Our finishes ensure that your product is unique
Your needs are our mission: We invest continuously in research and development as well as the latest manufacturing technologies to ensure that innovations are available across the board.
The most scratch resistant matt film in the world.
A fantastic new matt film with very distinctive properties - the best product in the world.
An incredibly cost-effective digital finishing process for print runs as small as one.
Special coatings and films ensure an impressive, identical tactile quality of packaging and contents.
Why just practical rather than beautiful and practical? Window laminations, barrier and protective coatings, biodegradable films or roll and sheet lamination - everything can be finished and transformed into a visually unique product.